The list contains the usual suspects. David Freese comes in at number 20, but I guess that World Series homer was quite the moment for Cardinals fans.
1. Derek Jeter, New York Yankees
2. Cliff Lee, Philadelphia Phillies
3. Albert Pujols, LA Angels of Anaheim
4. Josh Hamilton, Texas Rangers
5. Roy Halladay, Philadelphia Phillies
6. Tim Lincecum, San Francisco Giants
7. Dustin Pedroia, Boston Red Sox
8. Ryan Braun, Milwaukee Brewers
9. Hunter Pence, Philadelphia Phillies
10. Buster Posey, San Francisco Giants
11. Chase Utley, Philadelphia Phillies
12. Joe Mauer, Minnesota Twins
13. Justin Verlander, Detroit Tigers
14. Adrian Gonzalez, Boston Red Sox
15. Alex Rodriguez, New York Yankees
16. Ian Kinsler, Texas Rangers
17. Robinson Cano, New York Yankees
18. Mariano Rivera, New York Yankees
19. Carl Crawford, Boston Red Sox
20. David Freese, St. Louis Cardinals
What the f***? No Tanner Boyle?
In a related note, and now everyone who complains about the Yankees, Red Sox and Phillies being on ESPN too much “can have a warm glass of shut the hell up”.
Source: Hardball Talk